Products // SoloCAT™ HDE
HDMI over HDBaseT has proven to be the most reliable technologies developed to transmit your HDMI signal over CAT5e/6 cable. Other technologies generally begin to degrade over 100' at 1080p. The SoloCAT HD using HDMI over HDBaseT technology is solid and reliable up to 328' over a single CAT5e/6 cable.
In addition to the HDMI signal, bi directional IR and bi directional RS232 can be sent over that same CAT cable up to 328'. Additionally, Zektor has designed our product utilizing our SoloCAT™ technology requiring only one end to be powered. This exciting new technology is available from Zektor now.
- Transmits HDMI 1.4, RS232, Bi-Directional IR and 4 ports of 10/100 Ethernet up to 328ft over a single CAT5e/6 cable.
- Full HD and 3D support - all 7 3D formats are supported
- Uncompressed video 1080p@ 50/60Hz, 2k (2048x1080p) and 4k (4096×2160p) resolutions
- Supports high resolution video: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2k (2048x1080p) and 4k (4096×2160p)
- DVI 1.0, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Full EDID pass-through
- Supports all VESA formats
- Enables 10.2Gbps of HDMI Audio: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio 7.1 compliant
- Supports Refresh Rates: 24Hz, 30Hz, 50, 60Hz
- Full 1080p 50/60Hz (48bit) at 330'
- External wall mount, ventilated chassis
- Transmits HDMI 2.0, RS232, Bi-Directional IR and 4 ports of 10/100 Ethernet up to 328ft over a single CAT5e/6 cable.
- Transmitter Output: RJ45, HDMI (Type A) Local-Out
- Receiver Input: RJ45
- Receiver Output HDMI, 3.5mm IR, 15 pin female D Subminiature
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- EDID pass through
- 3D formats support: Side-by-Side Horizontal; Top-and-Bottom; Frame-Packing; field alternative; frame alternative; line alternative; side-by-side half; side-by-side full; L + depth; L + depth + graphics + graphics depth
- Deep Color: 48bit up to 330ft
- Resolution Support: up to 2k (2048x1080p) and 4k (4096×2160p), 4 times higher than 1080p
- Power Consumption (max.): 15W
- Video Bandwidth: 10Gbps
- Input TMDS signal: 1.2 volts (peak-to-peak)
- Input DDC signal: 5 volts (peak-to-peak)
- HDMI Connector: 19 pin female connector
- Power Supply: 5V 2A (110/240 universal)
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded